We provide the opportunity for students undergoing courses like BSc Nursing, Master of Social Work (MSW), MA Psychology, etc. to undergo their Psychiatry placement and training in our Hospital. We offer you hands-on training in
- Psychiatric history taking
- History taking in alcoholism
- Skills of effective Psychiatric Interviewing
- Mental Status Examination
- Symptoms of common psychiatric disorders
- Management of common psychiatric disorders
- Major techniques used in Addiction Counselling like Motivational Interviewing, Skills training, etc.
- Basic Psychopharmacology
- Application of common rating scales like CIWA-Ar, 3MS, MMSE, FAB, etc.
- Psychoeducation about schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Family counselling in alcoholism
- Conducting group meetings for schizophrenia
- Conducting group meetings for bipolar disorder
- Conducting group meetings for alcoholism
The students can also access our library that contains many standard books on Psychiatry, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Alcoholism, etc.
Students or teachers from any colleges of Kerala, Tamil Nadu or Karnataka interested in availing our training services may call us at 096 331 000 11 so that a free trial visit can be arranged to our center.